Lift Elevator Parts
Elevator door sill is a entrance to lift. Horizontal metal members with openings close to the ground, such as entrances and exits. Elevator floor is the elevator car or floor door entrance in and out of the car with groove metal pedal.
We producethe elevator landing entrance.. There are many different types of doors that can be installed in lifts, all of which can be divided into manual and automatic. Manual doors are usually opened and closed manually by the user, while automatic ones are powered by a door operator. Both manual and automatic doors can be further subdivided into different categories.
The elevator floor is divided into car floor and landing door floor. Stainless steel floor.
The floor of the gate is the floor of the entrance.
1. Door sill
2. Landing jamb/ landing frame
3. Landing header
4. Supporting brackets
5. Toe guard
6. Sliding doors
What function does the elevator floor have.
The main action of the ground ridge is for the normal operation of the door, there is track above the door, there is door block below the door (door guide boots) it is the support point of the door. If there is no ridge below, the door has no point of strength. The door will swing back and forth.
Installation technology of floor landing door.
1. Put down two layers of door installation standard lines from the upper sample frame. The secondary positioning method of guide rail can be used for the floor height to fix it in the natural static state, and the lower end is still tied with wire in the lower sample frame.
2. According to the floor door pedal center and the width of the net door, draw the net door center line and the net door width line on the pedal.
3. According to the width of the net door, determine the length of the floor door pedal.
4. Negotiate with the civil construction unit to determine the standard height line of the floor door ledge, so that the ledge shall be 5-10mm higher than that after decoration.
5. Make the mounting bracket for the door pedal of the floor, and fix it on the guide rail of the fine calibration and alignment after correction with two standard lines of the floor of the door as reference.
Elevator landing door and car door sill,available for different elevator brands,can be of aluminum alloy or stainless steel.
Our Elevator Sill is good in quality and competitive in price. We are manufacturer and supplier of Elevator Sill following your specific requirement. We are looking forward to your E-mail and establishing cooperative relationship with you! We would provide professional Elevator Sill with good services for you!
What are the requirements of the elevator floor landing door?
1. Sundry elevator car entrance should provide a floor door without holes.
2. The layer door and its frame should not be deformed under normal opening and closing.
3. Each layer of doors should provide electrical and mechanical safety interlocking device.
4. The top and bottom of the horizontal sliding layer door, vertical sliding layer door on both sides should be equipped with guide devices, and ensure that the layer door in its normal movement does not derailment, stuck or dislocation in the operation terminal.
5. Each floor door entrance should be equipped with a floor. The horizontal distance between floor door floor and sedan door floor should not be greater than 25mm.
Must the elevator floor doors be fire proof doors?
Door no need fire door see a door of elevator and stair relations Under the new rules elimination layer elevator door need to satisfy a fireproof limit by stairs stairwells sealed the corridor connecting door needs, set up fire door Smoke stairs stairwells directly forward room door should be class b fire in front of the room and corridor door should be class b fire door to door needs to be set against the corridor.
What are the performance requirements of floor door locks?
Floor door lock is a special door electric lock combined by mechanical interlock and electrical interlock contact. When the mechanical locks of the door electric lock on all the doors of the elevator are locked, then the electrical contact can be connected and the elevator can start. If there is a floor door electric lock is not locked and connected to the elevator can not start and when the car leaves a certain floor, the floor door can not be opened by hand in addition to a special key to unlock the door, which is a very important device in the safe operation of the elevator...
How to install and adjust the elevator door?
Install the elevator doors first by standing on top of the elevator car while you install them. Then install the door head and hinge first. Then install the Shanghai edition. And then the door knocker. And then put the door back on. It's time to adjust. According to the. The standard size to slowly adjust to the standard as far as possible, so that the door to meet the requirements.
Some installation technology skills of elevator floor door and door sill.
1. Two layers of doors are lowered from the upper model frame to install the standard line, and the secondary positioning method of the guide rail can be used to fix it in a natural static state, and the lower end is still tied with iron wire on the lower model frame.
2. Draw the center line and width line of the net door on the pedals according to the center and width of the net door.
3. Negotiate with the civil construction unit to determine the standard height line of the floor door, so that the floor is 5-10mm.higher than the decorated floor.
4. The installation bracket of floor door pedal is made, and the two floor door floor line is taken as reference, and fixed on the fine calibration and alignment guide rail after correction.
Some usual kinds introduction of elevator lift device.
Elevator cars, industrial hoists, hydraulic hoist elevators, panoramic elevators, metal structure lifting systems, villa home lift for disabled people, outdoor elevators, auto lifting platforms, stretcher elevators, dumbwaiters, stairlifts...
How does the elevator work?
The elevator has a car and a counterweight, they are connected by wire rope, wire rope through the drive device (traction machine) traction drive, so that the elevator car and counterweight on the elevator guide rail to do up and down movement.
Will people be hurt when an elevator closes?
In the process of closing the elevator, if the car door touches people or objects, the door will automatically reopen, and will not hurt people. Because there is a switch on the door to prevent people from clamping, once the door touches people or objects, this switch action prevents the elevator from closing, re-opening, and then re-closing.
Can you open the door of the elevator?
The door of the elevator hall can not be opened outside the hall, and must be opened with special tools (installation tools are mastered by maintenance personnel). Passengers are not allowed to open the door alone, otherwise there is a risk of falling down the well.
Should the elevator installation and repair units and maintenance and operation personnel be qualified?
Yes. The elevator installation, maintenance and transformation unit shall obtain the qualification certificate issued by the Municipal Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision before engaging in the corresponding work; Elevator installation, maintenance, elevator operators should obtain special personnel operation certificate, certificate on duty.
When the elevator runs abnormally, how to do in the car?
When taking the elevator, you should press the red emergency stop button on the control panel when you find that the elevator is speeding or the speed is slow. The elevator will stop automatically and inform the elevator maintenance personnel in time.
Q: How to check the elevator?
Answer: After the elevator has been installed by the construction unit, the technical standards and quality standards that should be set by the country are checked and accepted. The construction unit shall submit the acceptance materials to the realty management company.
Q: What is the elevator document information?
A: The elevator factory certificate, performance test, operation record, installation instructions, etc. There are elevator schematic diagram, installation diagram and so on.
Q: Wha is hallway security system?
Answer: The door installed at the door of each floor elevator has mechanical locks and electrical contacts. The passenger ladder is mostly automatic opening and closing, which is completed by the door knife on the car door driving the rubber roller on the hall door, and the car door is driven by the opening and closing device on the car.